King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The BEST!


We went and saw WICKED and it was even better then I though. Char started listening to the sound track oh last oct or so and I got hooked to the music. I mean it is in my head all the time. Well me and adam got each other tickets to go and see it so on Tuesday the day dragged on forever I felt like a little kid waited for Christmas. And finally we were off and the show was great and it was nice to just spend time with Adam we don't get that very often. So anyways I would totally go and see it again if I get the chance it was great!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I TOLD YOU SO!!! It's fantastic huh?!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I am so jealous!

I just recently finished the book...by the way, it started off odd, but it was good. That is good Adam went with you. Dana won't even go with me.

Hey, I tagged you! Go to my page and read the "I've been tagged!" and answer the questions.

Take Care!

Erika said...

I've never seen it but thought the book was horrible.
We'll have to give the musical a chance :-) (Everyone says it is fantastic and NOTHING like the book)

Katz said...

I got to see it back in June. I loved it!