King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008


So Friday morning we headed off to San Jose to stay with Sarah and Adam. That night I came down with a cold and sore well everything. But I was able to get in some good naps on Saturday and that helped so that night we went bowling and it was fun.(Sharlee)(Kaia)
Sunday we left and meet up with my parents in Sacramento. We went to church and looked at a house that my parents like. Monday we drove around and looked at some houses. While Adam went and took a test with Fire Hire (the whole reason we went up there) and he did good. 94% I was proud of him he wasn't as proud he wanted at least a 98%. That night we went to our faviotes restrant Chicago Fire a pizza place that is to die for. The girls were so cute in the hotel the loves playing in the closet it kept them entertained for hours. They were so cute. I guess when we move we will need to get them a play house.

(Sharlee and Kaia)

1 comment:

Erika said...

love that first picture. they are so adorable!!! talking yet?