King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

What a weekend

So Saturday we drove to Utah my whole family but Adam he had to stay home and work. That night Sharlee threw up. But it seemed to end I thought it was some thing she ate. So we went to church and then we went to my aunt and uncles because my cousin Michelle was in for the holiday from FL and I was dying to see her. So we get there and Sharlee Throws up every where. But I got to see Michelle and her kids and all the rest of the family so that was great. We made plans to go sledding the next day but That got canceled because everyone was sick. So the whole family rang in the new year hugging the toilet on way or another. That has to be the worst part about being a mom is having your kids sick (bad enough) but then to be sick also it was not a good time. Hopefully this will be the worst part of the year.

No comments: