King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What we know at 17 months

Signs




Words
Mommy, Daddy, Papa, Gapa (grandpa), Grama (Grandma), Stinky, Jucie, Drink, Cheese (and this they do as the hold a camera which is funny because I've never told them to say cheese), More, Peas (Please), Up, Uppy (which is Up and Plase together), Ball, Mine, Doll, Bath, NO (and they say that alot), Out,Dog, Hi, Bye Bye, Apple, Pray (they do this whe nthey think it is time to eat.)Baby, and Sharlee says Char all the time she walks around saying Char, Char, Char! And last week Kaia started saying Arlee (Sharlee) and it is the cutest thing. They are working on saying disneylang and I love you and sometimes they get it.
Parts
They know were there eyes, ears, mouth and nose are also the tummy or belly botton and were there bum is. Also there hair or head and that is because everyone tells them how cute there red hair is and then touchs there head or there own. Oh and also there feet and toes.
Others
They copy everything they are copying everything we say. Kaia will get cloths and try to figure out how to put them on. They love to bush there hair and teeth. They love to copy animals nosies and it's so funny. If the phone rings or the radio is on the cant control it they have to grove. They climb up in there high chairs when they are hungry then they fold there arms and say pray. They love talking on the phone and they think purses are the greatest. They are understanding so much of what we say we tell them something and they are starting to do it. It's preety cool. And I'm sure there is so much more that I'm just not thinking of


4 comments:

Erika said...

I love it! I just started teaching Scotty to sign this week. I'd appreciate any tips/advice you have for me.
Did you take a class or read a book or watch the "Baby Signs" on KCET?
Thanks

Amanda said...

What a cute blog! Your girls really are some of the cutest I have seen.

Sarah said...

Awww!! How cute! I know "cookie" too!!! haha

Dana & Genni Bain said...

They catch on to that stuff so fast at such an early age. I had to teach Wyatt eat and he would say more, only because I got tired of him crying at me when he wanted more food.