King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, July 16, 2007

11 MONTHS

11 Months Old

Can you believe it that they are 11 months old because I can! But man they are so cute! Oh yeah my Wonderful Sister in Law Tiff told us that this new make up company called ELF- Eyes Lips and Face is going into the nordstroms stores and right now there make up on line is only a $1 between me and Char I think we spent $60 (most of it was Chars She said It her Job) but shipping is only $5 and theres no tax so check it out it www.eyeslipsface.com ENJOY!

1 comment:

Katie Jackman said...

Okay thanks for the tip on the makeup. It's amazing how a series of one dollar items can add up. I spent $60 alone. I bought gifts for Sarah's bridal shower that is fast approaching. Eeshk! I need to get those invites sent out.