King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Project of the Week

Project of the week
So as some of you know adam and my house is a lot small so on thursday i decided it was time that the girls had there own crib (we had been talking about it for the last month or so) so i woke up and with the help of my family we organized the house and turned the living room into a bedroom for the girls. it not exactlly how i invioned there room since i had to make do with what was there but it will work. and suprise the house seems bigger. A big thanks to my family for all of there hard work and help. here are some pictures of the new room.
The girls last time sleeping in our room






Kaias bed
Sharlees bed
Some of the decore
Look at the plate they are so cool Sarah got me the crown ones for my b-day and Char made the middle one.

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Well...not to toot my own horn or anything....BUT those plates are pretty darn perfect for you!!

Katie Jackman said...

Well, I'm glad that things worked out. Have the girls been sleeping better?