King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here Again

Here Again
So we are back in utah again the trip up was nice we stopped and took some pictures of the las vegas temple so could make up on of my double image prints with it. and on the was up the girls both started playing peek a boo they were in there car seats and they would pull there blankets over there heads then pull them off and wait excited for me to say peek a boo. it was so dang cute.







kaia



















sharlee













today we hiked to bridal vail falls again we just did a harder trail and longer. he girls found out that they love teddy grahams i tried to put them away and they just kept finding them. the hike was fun and it was followed by a nice long nap love it! and crazy it started to rain it was nice to have a little break from the heat.

2 comments:

Katie Dunn said...

Utah again??? Lucky ducks...oh well I guess I am moving back up in three weeks! Have a great time:)

courtney said...

so cute!! What do the girls like? I went to get them a gift for their birthday abd I had no idea what I should get them?