King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Tag I'm It

Tag I'm it
Jobs I've had:
1) Photographer
2) 24 hour fitness
3) Scotty s Flowers
4) Nanny
Places for weekend getaway:
1) River ( Of course)
2) Sacrameto (at least it is now)
3) Utah
Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Sabrina (and I dont mean the teenage witch)
2) National Treasure
3) Sahara
4) Any Harry Potter ( They are alway what I choose when I can't decide)
Guilty Pleasures
1) Ice Cream ( I eat it like everyday I can't help it it's so good)
2) Shopping
3) Picture
4) AW Root Beer
I've Lived:
1) Downey, CA
2) Whittier, CA
3) and soon to be the sub of Sacramento, Ca
What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1) Who is that!
2) HELLO!
3) He's got a girls friend, I can fix that
4) He's mine (ok so that what I thought when he came home from is mish but whatever it worked)
Places I've been on vacations
1) Hawaii
2) Idaho/Yellowstone
3) Utah
4) Up the coast a new place every day so much fun
5) The river of course
Favorite Foods
1) Chicken Fettechini Alfredo
2) Just about anything from Silver Palace
3) Rice ( I love all kindas could eat it everyday!)
If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
1) I'm never in the dog house but if I was can we say "bedtime"
Websites I visit daily
1) Hotmail
2) Friends Blogs
3) Random stuff that I'm looking for I can find everything online
First kiss locations:
1) New Years Count Down
Is it lame that I can only remember were me and Adam first kisses. I mean I've kissed other guys and I can remember some places that I kissed them but not the first kiss. Oh well
Places I'd rather be
1) The River any day everyday
2) On Vacation
3) Shopping (I love it)
4) Who Knows
People I tag are...
1) Courtney
2) Katie Dunn

No comments: