King Klan

Life- Live it and Love it!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Great Weekend

A Great Weekend

So on Friday night I took the girls with me to the beach. The youth were having super week and now that I'm a Young Womens leader I went. It was fun the girls loved it and again they tried eating the sand but they learned it was gross and started to just play in it. They did so good.





Then on Saturday on of Adams best friends got married. So we went to the temple and then I shot the wedding. The girls did so good and I had a lot of help from family and friends to watch them while I took pictures and Adam did his part as a grooms men. Thanks everyone! The reception was a luau which worked out nice since Cousion Bonnie had brought the girls back little outfits from Hawaii in Dec when she went. The looked SO CUTE!








Then today went had the chance to go and see Adams Grandma and Grandpa in Hemet. It was so nice to be able to go out there and see them. We wish that we could see them more often.

1 comment:

jillian said...

Berkeley loved the sand too except she kept eating the sand over and over....it was so gross.